04 May 2013

Emotional Ramble #130504

 By the way, just in case you are wondering, and think I am egotistical and self-centered and whiney, there is one wonderful woman of whom has been a most endearing and cherished friend through this month of body-pause who has been checking in on me pertenearly almost every day and has always greeted with me a smile and a hug and has helped keep others informed. I will not mention her name for fear of embarrassing her, but I have texted her and let her know how wonderful she truly really is so very much. No, I have not been alone in this new chapter of a slightly physical set-back, and I apologize for giving off those impressions. Each of you who have been there in your special personalized way, you are most appreciated and cherished. Just letting you know, you know?

No comments: