It has been brought to my attention again
that it is upsetting with all the LGBTQ stuff on my page:
"Anyway, I
don't mind discussing other topics but since this seems to be the only
one you usually bring up, it just kind of gets old and a little
frustrating. Thank you."
I apologize for not obeying the rules of social media propriety and posting only pics of my kids, what I ate for supper, or my pet dust bunnies romping around my bungalow...
I also apologize for taking a stand for people considered second-class
citizens, for promoting the beauty of culture and arts, for heralding
God's love for His human critters from all facets of life, for
celebrating my Norsk heritage, for taking pride in my LGBTQ family, for
rallying around NASCAR, for acknowledging that God has embraced me with a
welcoming chosen family, or for just simply stating how much I do enjoy
this life my Savior has given me.
I apologize that my being
gay is the one facet of this complex puzzle called Kevin that you view
as being the most pronounced and is troubling your relation with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment