"Shew, I have been single for twenty-five of my post-18 years. As long as you have been breathing. You want to talk about being unwanted and unnecessary? You have a wonderful life ahead. Mine is done." Harsh? Crotchety old coot? It is my reality, what else can I say?
October 14, 2013 at 11:02pm
Loved, Unnecessary;October 15, 2013 at 6:24am
Needed, Untouched;
Cherished, Unheeded;
Unforgettable, Shelved;
Unbreakable, Ignored;
Unequaled, Tolerated.
Wanting, Listing, Waiting.
Life is full of surprises. I just simply thrive differently. I am not afraid to express all that life offers. If I hadn't fought, gave up, struggled, celebrated, and survived these forty seven years, what am I? Life hasn't destroyed me yet, and until it does, I will continue to thrive and be free to express everything that comes my way. Shirk I shan't.October 15, 2013 at 6:44am
I mean really. Does life end if you are still yet untethered with a life-partner by the time you are 25 or 30? Heck to the no. If anything, it simply gives you even more freedom to thrive with life. What are you going to do? Sit on your haunches simply because someone doesn't want to join you? Look at the number of overseas trips, the copious quantity of road-trips, experiences encountered along the way, on my own alone, simply because no one chose to be brave enough to join me. You know it, and I know it -- YOU are an over-comer.October 15, 2013 at 6:45am
Oh? Tomorrow is another day, and yet you can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps, your bootstraps are broken? Well go barefoot. Who ever died from walking barefoot? Get up and keep on continuing to walk forward until you get those bootstraps fixed.October 15, 2013 at 7:02am
Yes, I too whine and cry and whimper and moan about being single and alone, but shew, I don't simply stop living forward, do I? Or do I?October 15, 2013 at 7:25am
All I am saying, I think?, is that you do indeed know that you are strong, and this too you will get through.

No comments:
Post a Comment