12 June 2013

#mylifeisanopenbookramble 130612

Family reunion over the Fourth of July wknd.

 I boycotted the one in '09, so I am going this time. Family gatherings are to be met with excitement, I only ever have anxiety. I am the same personality as with my chosen family members, but there never is a sense of relaxed calm when I am around many of the siblings. So, here I am, the independent fighter now asking for your present help these next couple weeks. Just acknowledging who I am, what life is. End of ramble.

p.s. It's not because of who I am, it's because of false expectations for the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie. Our family just is not like that, nor is anyone's for that matter. Yes, Dad and Mom always gave that warm inclusive welcome to all, but some of the siblings have diverged from that. I know others within who sense similar anxiety, and feel judgment and such. Yes, I am being too open and honest. But blog rants are the way I know how to get it off my chest.


No comments: