So, yeah, about that. My counselor says that I have that problem lots of people do.
Not expressing my desires, and letting life pass me by alone. Points in particular that sparked the discussion of why I do so much of life on my own. Roadtrips. 40th Birthday Cruise vacation. Weekend escapes. On my own. How come? I invite people to join, no one wants to join. I go on my own. When have people enthusiastically asked me to join on a such adventures in life? These are facts. Is it because I have not expressed my desire? Or is it simply just because of me? Who knows. Who knows why the sun rises and sets each day. Just the facts. Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love taking Solo Adventures. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. To the contrary, I think anyone who feels the need to do everything WITH someone else is not comfortable enough with THEMSELF.
Thank you very much for that reminder!
Post a Comment