Dear Campaigning Politician, Greetings.
Please stop the negative attack ads against your opponent. We know they are crazy. Please return to focusing on and promoting how you propose to help us common folk. In addition to DADT and Fair Labor and Housing laws for the GLBT citizens, I'd like to share some other concerns of mine.
I'm a single man with a top-paying job, with great benefits. However, the past two years I've been under medical care and the continuing out-of-pocket expenses have put me under the control of St. Alexius Medical Center. Add to it now 13 years of paying off student loans, with yet another $19k to go, it's getting tough living paycheck to paycheck and keeping the bills paid.
So, my concerns? Affordable healthcare, because do representatives in Congress ever remember what it was like to live w/out their congressional financial benefit package? How about a bailout for student loans that seem to never end. What good is bailing out financial institutions just so that they can dole out million dollar bonuses? Thoughts?
For now,
KRTengesdal
29 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment