Some random points that might help give an idea of my life...
1. I am a movie theatre junkie, I more prefer a movie in the theatre than at home.
2. I enjoy being around people, small groups, one on one, but a large crowd freaks me out.
3. I oftentimes think I am misunderstood, especially and most particularly by myself...
4. My faith in the Triune God is personal and continually growing.
5. I would love to do the running of the bulls, and the tossing of tomatoes.
6. I am totally in awe of chasing storms.
7. I'm scared of Christmas because of the memories that get stirred up about Mom and I still miss her something terribly awful.
8. I long to be in a committed relationship with a guy and to be able to celebrate our love publicly with friends and family.
9. I used to play the flute, and I am surely positive it was a conspiracy between the music teacher and Dad and Mom!
10. I'm thinking someday I might learn to play the guitar, or the mandolin, or the dulcimer.
11. Being on stage is an addiction for me to the point I sometimes think I am going through withdrawals when I'm not in a show.
12. I would be totally lost without the abilities to do graphic design work.
13. I love hugs, just wish I'd be on the initiated receiving end more oftentimes than being the initiating giver.
14. I cannot wait for the day to be debt free and recovered from student loans.
15. I purpose to be positive and discover the silver lining in life.
16. I love just sitting and gazing at God's creation whether it be sunrises, moon rises, northern lights or thunderstorms.
17. My favorite road-trip junk food is Ranch Doritos and Mountain Dew.
18. I am starting to believe that I am hooked on NASCAR, and I am totally cool with it.
19. I believe a simple existence for me is most comfortable, as I would be confused with lots of stuff and possessions.
20. Naps are one of my favorite pastimes.
21. Peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk, always bliss.
22. Mom and Dad's 54 years of committed love to each other was a joy to watch.
23. If I had no obligations whatsoever, I'd be traveling the world until I left this earth.
24. My body is older than I act.
25. I'm really trying to limit my laugh, honestly.
26. I have glaucoma which means I have no peripheral vision in the lower outer quadrants which means if you're not in my direct line of vision, I honestly did not see you at [enter specified location] last night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment